Friday, August 22, 2014

leftover friday

we received a letter in the mail that imogen has meet the teacher next week for her preschool. i had to read every word of it to her. she is beyond excited.

my first ever students are now in high school. what?!

when my girls hurt themselves, they now cry for oils.

mira calls juno "nano."

juniper had the poop of the century. i put her in the bumbo while i was shredding it with jillian and then made breakfast for the big girls afterwards. juno was crying so i went to get her, picked her up and realized she was a soppy mess.  the whole bumbo was filled with her soppiness and in the process of moving it all to the bathtub, it spilled on the carpet. and newborn mustardy poo is impossible to get out. as a bonus, while i was giving juno a bath, imogen came in and told me mirabelle spilled her cereal all over the floor. thank you. just thank you.

i started a little over a week ago working hard to help get my body fit. 5 lbs down and 30 to go. ya, that's right, 30. i'm telling you my body doesn't loose the baby fat after birth. i have to work super hard to get it off. and i'm not trying to be over the top. i'm being real.

imy asked me to make her a chocolate latte. i've never even had a chocolate latte before. and how does she even know what a latte is?!?

my giant surprised me last night and took care of the kiddos while i got a massage.
it was wonderful.

a week of survival and nana is coming to town.


happy weekend!


No comments: