Friday, November 28, 2014

leftover friday


6 months for this happy girl!
juniper, you are content to just be a baby and although you think you are playing with your sisters, you have no desire to roll around, sit up or crawl. and i love that. your sissies decided to things early and if i can keep you a {baby} for as long as possible, i will. happy 6 months to my hand clapping, shrieking,  joyful, gorgeous Nano {mirabelle's name for juno}.

we have so much to be thankful for. my Lord loves me so and came to save me. i fail each day to bring glory to His name, but i pray each night as i rock my nursing baby that my Lord will woo my little girl's hearts and they will choose to live for Him.


walking to the car the other day, mira said "Imogen" clear as day. she has been holding out on us because this was her first time saying it.

my giant has been in full form this week. watch out, he's a little brash.

i scored a pair of joes for imy and mira at a garage sale for 10 bucks. they are stylin. i really like my joes, however, i cannot fit into them right now :/

i am pretty sure this is our first thanksgiving that we have not taken advantage of any black friday deals. {i better not say that too loud, my giant might hear me and decide we are in need of something}.

my family is still grieving the loss of my cousin's 18 month old, but know He is near the broken hearted.

only a few more days to prepare for pipi's 4th birthday. it is a very special one as it will be her golden birthday. {4 on the 4th}

and as pipi would say i hope you had a very "merry thanksgiving."

happy weekend.


No comments: