Thursday, April 9, 2015

leftovers -- a little early

bright and early tomorrow morning my homegirls and i are headed for nana and papa's house. we will get to visit with my sis and her german and my brother and his fam before daddy meets us and we start off on our adventure to montana.

i had some skin cancer removed this week. the most common kind. pretty painless, just didn't think i would get it that young. i guess almost 7 years as a lifeguard has caught up with me.

juniper has started to hit. especially if you come between her and her food.

we were contacted by a craigslisty last night because they wanted our most expensive set of wheels and tires. after taking a night to show them, they were only interested in looking at them NOT buying. {bummed} is to put it mildly.

we had to already turn on the ac in march.
here we go.

i'm in the mood to purge.

if you have not tried one of my homemade vegan granola bars. i suggest you should.

how i wish miralove would let me do her hair. it's always hanging in her eyes.

i have now ran over two pretty big lizards in our driveway.

a new {oils) post will be coming soon. stay tuned.

my giant and i are still working on our health and have a little ways to go before hitting our goals. i want to be able to wear my tank tops this summer. i was just a little too chubalicous last summer.

would love to take pics of my girls while on our wild ride to the rockies. but sometimes i forget.

can someone please come over and teach my kiddos how to clean up after themselves? odiously mommy isn't being listened to ;)

my two littles have already learned how to get at their biggest sissy. just pull her hair {all a little too familiar ;)}

chalk drawings our covering our driveway and i hope it's always this way.

road trips, family, friends, good food, the plains and then, of course the mountains.

happy weekend :)

No comments: