Friday, May 15, 2015

Friday Leftovers

mira has lost all hope in potty training. she was doing amazing and then decided to give it up. i don't know what to do with her.

this week i have been craving all sorts of bad things for my body. i only gave in to a couple :)

these blog pictures up here really need to be updated. but remember pipi girl and how cute she was at 9 months!

i am never ready for summer weather.

my giant and i got to get out and go on a date last weekend. he took me to bbq and a movie. oh, and we sold his pick up.

imogen received {the most enthusiastic learner} award today.

my mom was in a terrible bike accident. she broke 3 ribs and her collar bone and suffered a concussion.
i told her i would come help take care of her and all she has to do, but she won't let me.

i have calculated and it has been over 2 1/2 years since i have had a full night of sleep.
can i chalk this up to why i am a little crazy ;)

friends from colorado are here visiting and that means fellowship, a trip to babes, a baseball game and church!

happy weekend.


pics from bernice {my phone}






No comments: