Friday, December 18, 2015

Leftover Friday

i know it's been forever since i've done a leftover friday and i apologize to all of my three readers :)

i have so much to be grateful for and i am seriously trying to choose joy everyday. 

imogen piper is officially a big 'ol 5 year old. and my mira love in now a threenager.

we threw a birthday party for my big girls. a pinkalicious {imogen} and purplelicious {mirabelle} party. nana and papa surprised them and came down for the event. they were in need of celebrating and we did just that.

my homegirls are loving every single thing about Christmas this year. we received a new advent book and try each day to be about Him.

we long for living in community here and know that it cannot be forced. praying for opportunity and other like mindness. it's very difficult to come by.

my giant has put in too many long hard hours, most often past bedtime and he has so many hours to put in. i admire him so.

my homegirls and i went and watched the polar express at the dollar theater today.

want to check out what my pipi girl and i did for a mommy/daughter date? check it out Here and see if you can spot us!

this weekend is full of Christmas sweaters, yoga, feeding the homeless, church and wanting to look at Christmas lights.

happy weekend!

my birthday girls



and just because she is so very cute

No comments: