Friday, September 16, 2016

it's friday

quotes of the week:
by mirabelle
"mommy, was i just in your belly yesterday?"

"i can't wake up because i can't wake up."

"i don't be mean because my nose is hurting."

she also loves to "let me tell you about my day..." when i pick her up from preschool and proceeds to tattle on all her friends.
oh my.

juno experienced her biggest blow out to date. in mira's bed. all over the bed.
she has nothing to do with potty training. refuses to even go into the bathroom.

trail mix is the go to snack right now. but as soon as i stock up, they will change their little minds.

i received a text from my giant this week that looked like this
rob- "do you like pina coladas?"
me- "and being caught in the rain."
rob- "and massages at 5pm?"
me- "what the what, you and me?"
rob- "i will take you and the girls and i will hang."
i love him so very much and surprises just like this. and you know, he never sees a 5pm around here.

every week at classical conversations the kiddos give a presentation.
this week:
the topic: if i could go anywhere in the world
imogen told how she would go to Germany because she misses her aunt shannon so much and wants to see a part of the world she has never been.
last week: she gave her presentation on a "favorite movie" pete's dragon, wore the dragon suit and even roared to the crowd.

i'm really craving a donut {and i know it's not just my period talking} the husker game {it's a big one} a working greasy monkey and church nursery.
happy weekend.




No comments: