Friday, October 14, 2016

leftovers

who doesn't love a dose of some
mira quotes:
"mommy be careful with me. i have a red thing in my foot. be careful of my leg."

"oh, you do have popsicles. i can smell them. they're in the frig."

"in the Bible, you have the right to have manners."

"i am starving and starving means go to sleep."

and a quote from pipi:
"i'm a little scared of growing up because i don't know how to do all the things you do."

while juno came and snuggled me in my bed this morning we heard the the big girls singing our {days of the week} song in the playroom all ready for school.
-i promise, this is not a normal day and we are not this perfect.

this weekend we're celebrating {10 beautiful years} but it's not all about us.
we've got some serving to do along with fixing some car probies.

happy happy weekend.



No comments: