Friday, December 15, 2017

leftover friday

homegirl quotes:
"shitty (sissy) got out of bed free (3) times to tell secrets."-juno
"who was she telling secrets too?" -me
"me, i hear her tell me."-juno

"i've got blood on my finger and now need a kleenex for my bloody nose."-mira
"this just can't be happening."-juno

mosquitoes eat blood and uh oh, i have blood in my nose."-mira

"ya, my sweater has a zipper on it, so when i'm bigger i can still wear it."-imy
"and so she can be fancy."-mira

"you look like nanna, mommy."-juno
"you look like daddy, juno."-me
"i love my daddy."-juno

i'm telling you every stinking time i go to the gym, my kids get sick. juno put herself to bed last night during dinner. she said, "i no can't eat anymore. i'm too tired. i get jammies on and go to bed."
she didn't look well, so i let her go to bed. she woke up in the middle of the night with a fever, cough, and running nose.
but she's still smiling :)


every year our fire department sends santa around on a fire truck flashing their lights and sirens throwing out candy to all who come out to wave hello.
we were in the middle of reading our daily advent story and while holding juno i felt some "extra" business in her panties. i looked and sent her to change and then we all heard the sirens. i told the girls to hurry and come out to see santa. well, you guessed it, juno didn't want to miss out so she came out  naked. 😳😱😂
{if only i had captured it}

last weekend i had the chance to take pictures for the women's care clinic as they helped provide a Christmas to mommas who choose life. if you would like to check out the video click here.
here's a few of my fave





i was in the mood for a little road trip, a yummy cupcake and something Christmassy. so to magnolia market we went in waco,tx.


and seriously, this is all i want 

a date with my giant!


uncle ryan and claire are in town, we're celebrating mira turning 5 with a super girl party, church and something extra fun planned:)

happy weekend. 

No comments: