Friday, May 17, 2019

leftover friday

mira- "what does this color say? ggg...rrr...ed. gred?"
me- "gred is not a color."
mira- "oh, but it really should be."

juno- "is my cast blood proof?"

juno- "what does this leg hurt? i know. it hurts because it wants to watch the tv."


i'm so thankful for our creative arts studio and all the girls have learned from it.


this week we had our cc community field day.
and this is the only picture i took of the whole day.

i wasn't going to go because i didn't have anyone to watch my homegirls, but then my giant pushed me out of bed and i'm so thankful i got up to go hug these students of mine. 
 ðŸ’™

dinner with friends

they put on their own recital for me, which included juno on drums.

and our biggest news of all...
juno had a cast off party!


**although she is currently in a walking boot, she is refusing to walk. it's going to take time. i'm thankful to not be lugging the big ole cast around, but carrying her everywhere is making us weary. 


we are at the start of something big. and it begins with decluttering and organizing around here.
happy weekend.





No comments: