Thursday, April 10, 2014

leftover thursday

leftovers are happening today because my giant and i are loading the girls up and taking them over to grammy's house because we are headed to a weekend away.  our home group, church and life enrichment getaways are putting on a couples retreat and no kids are allowed.

you will not believe that after using {valor} essential oil on my giant {rubbing it on his big toes} he has not snored all week. all week people. he has snored our whole marriage and this miracle oil is helping this sleepless 8 month preggo mamma so much.

and can you believe that after starting to use {peace and calming} essential oil, my pipi girl naps every day and doesn't take 2-3 hours to fall asleep at night anymore. it's been crazy.

please check out my friend's blog Lemon Drops and Peppermint Wishes. she shares her funny and candid ups and downs (mostly up's!) of her oily journey.

on our walk today, the front tire fell off and i had to wheelie the girls all the way back to our home.

i was asked if i was having twins twice yesterday. ugh. i know i'm big people, but i'm already self conscious and telling me i'm huge doesn't help in any way.

my mira says kisses, "tisses" and it's the cutest.

"i just really want to go help daddy at his work today" is the first thing imogen said to me this morning.

i rearranged our {playroom/dinning room}.
so much better.

the last time my giant and i got to spend two nights alone, well, it was 4 years ago.

i wrote a letter to my greasy monkey's work. i haven't sent it {yet, anyway} he has worked way too long and way too many hours and has done everything they have asked of him and still no promised raise. we are frustrated over here.

after the week we had last week my imy has had awesome days.

she's really into {play talking} everything. her food. her crayons. any objects really. sometimes i think she is talking to me and then i look and she's playing with and talking just about anything she can come up with.

thanks to grammy for taking in our girls and willing to face the adventure of mira's first time away from mommy and daddy.

here's to a beautiful few days. time with my Lord, with my man and with friends.

happy weekend!

pics from Bernice {my phone}

stroller races while playing dress up

park date!

No comments: