Friday, April 4, 2014

here we are again

nana was scheduled to babysit my niece kennedy and went to pick her up in kansas.  a last minute trip started to brew. the girls and i met my mom in kansas, parked my car, hopped in hers and off we went for a girls week in nebraska. one last time before baby comes.

we've had a lot of fun playing dress up, tea parties,  picnics and piano concerts, but as much fun as these littles have had, it's been a challenging week for this momma.

a 3 year old who pushes boundaries like no other and lack of sleep from a teething baby have not been a good mix. but thankful for no obligations, no schedules and for nana and papa's help.

our idea of walks, parks and outdoor fun have been a no go. cooler weather moved in and we even saw big snow flakes fall yesterday.

i put my mom to work and we've made freezer casseroles and lots and lots of jars of meat sauce to start to prepare for baby #3. i never got the chance to do this with my first two and am thankful i can take a cooler back and start stocking up.

here's a few pics of us at nana and papa's






cousin hugs :)


we head back soon 
and 
i miss my giant so.
happy weekend!

No comments: