Friday, May 2, 2014

leftover friday

i'm sorry i missed last week. rob's sister and fam were in town and we just have too much fun when they are here.

we ate lots and lots of good food, played hard with our cousins, earned our rewards and had dance parties every night.

we had so much fun that they decided to stay an extra day :) and i can't tell you how grateful i am i was able to put my brother in laws to work. while my greasy monkey was being greasy, my $10 light fixture find got put in, our leaking pipe got dug up and diagnosed, all our weeds in the backyard got pulled, some dead plants, an over grown vine and our banana tree are all officially gone.

naps were few, but cousin memories were had.

my pipi girl filled up her nap chart. what,what?!? and you remember what that means. pierced ears :)

mira got to go to her first texas rangers baseball game. rob's work offered them last minute and we took them!

imogen will be back in pull-ups tonight. three times of stripping her bed and washing every single thing 3 times this week is enough.

speaking of washing, my mira girl cannot stop digging in her diaper. yuck.

also, running my dryer makes my home twice as hot. i'm sure that will be really nice since the 90's are coming this weekend.

grammy counted and my giant has 150 tires in his tire graveyard.
anyone in need?
don't worry he got them all from work.

hoping to sell some business on craigslist, spend some {just us} family time, church, a birth refresher course and my very talented friend has graciously giving us maternity pics :)

happy weekend.

before the piercing 


right after {it was only for just a moment, but it made rob and i choke up}

 happy.


pics from bernice {my phone}


No comments: