Friday, August 1, 2014

Leftover Friday

Mira likes to eat crayons and of course only the dark colored ones.

We have been putting my giant's grill to good use. 

It took work and lots of convincing, but Mirabelle has been taking naps in her big girl bed. {Despite the first few tries and finding her asleep on the floor with all of her belongings back in the crib.}

Does anyone else's kiddos tell them "no!" when you start to sing a song?

Oh how I wish we could get our carpet professional cleaned.

Me: "How come you are stuttering all of a sudden?"
Imogen: "Because I have stinky breath."

We celebrated this week because my greasy monkey got tech of the month!

Mira comes and tells me when she has poo poo.

I have done a complete toy overhaul, but somehow we still seem to have too many.

We have been practicing what a preschooler does over here.
A preschooler dresses themselves.
A preschooler has an indoor voice.
A preschooler talks first before screaming.
A preschooler ...

I really really want dreads.

The garage door guys did a crappy job and now have to come back again. I have spent two whole days waiting on these guys.

I drink at least a gallon of water a day.

I cannot concentrate to read anything lately. I hope this is only temporary.

Don't tell Pipi, but we signed her up for a Frozen dance camp next week.  She's going to flip.

My greasy monkey is working and I will be working at home. Sunday has really become my favorite day of the week. Our day with daddy.

Happy weekend.

No comments: