Friday, September 12, 2014

leftover friday

a perfect fall day and I was craving some soup. a drive through chick-fil-a after our first MOPS meeting and when we got home there was my soup in the bag, but no nuggets. both girls started to cry, so I decided to call chick-a-lay {as imogen would call it}. They offered me a special delivery and showed up on my doorstep with nuggets, a cookie and two stuffed cow. we are officially customers for life {like we weren't already ;)}

imogen thinks wearing shorts makes her "silly and sad"

juno can roll over.

i have a fight with mirabelle every day that she has to wear pants. you would think it's the end of the world.

a coupon came in the mail and my giant and i got suckered in. we knew the end result would be bad, but we went for the $5.99 burgers at Applebees anyway. like any stanton would, rob caved and went for the all you can eat ribs and fries. our waiter's name was Geo and he good, but quirky. my giant happen to get off early, but our hour dinner turned into two. juniper even pooped through her cute outfit and the first time it was just easier to throw the outfit away instead of try to clean it. to top the night off, as we were leaving the restaurant a woman commented to rob, "you got your boy didn't you?" we both spent the rest of the night in the bathroom.

i don't make it through the day without my Lord.

we have night of worship tonight, delivering the previous homeowner's toxic chemicals to the right place, attending my first after birth group to see my midwife, a working greasy monkey and not totally sure we will be able to cheer on the huskers live, but
happy weekend!


pics from bernice {my phone}


No comments: