Friday, October 17, 2014

leftover friday

i had the best kind of surprise yesterday. rob kissed me goodbye and headed for work. all girls were still asleep and instead of sleeping too, i decided to get up and accomplish something before the homegirls woke and my hands were no longer mine. putting away the dishes, i first noticed my giant didn't take his every day cup to work. then i opened the curtains and the garage door was still open. bacon was left on the counter and when i grabbed imogen's lunch box to pack it for preschool that's when i saw it. his lunch box still sitting in it's spot.
he was coming back.

i want to start writing down imogen's quotes. and have a special place for them on the blog. i used to do that with my student's, but that was back when i could remember and a pen and paper were always handy.

every room i walk into there are always diapers. or a kid who needs a diaper.

my giant officially built the girls their picnic table i bought them months and months ago. we kept it inside for the first two days so all their {fluffy} friends could break it in.

i finally found juno's baby book. i knew it had to be somewhere.

did i tell you my sister is coming into town today? all the way from germany. and also my mom, my brother, his wife and their two kids. and my other brother and his wife and their two kids. and my sis's hubby.

i'm making brisket tacos tonight.

we celebrated 8 years this week. and this is the end of a text my giant sent me:
{i got you hooked on doritos, coffee and dew.
you got me hooked on good beer and girly music.
i love you more everyday.}
all true.

well, my house needs me and imogen has big ideas that there's a party tonight.

happy weekend!



No comments: