Friday, November 14, 2014

leftover friday

my giant said he wasn't ready for it to get cold yet. to me, this is just fall weather. i tried wearing my coat here, but got too hot.

camping use to be on the agenda this weekend.
bummed we haven't gotten a chance to since we moved back.

when mirabelle calls for me she says "mommy girl," but it sounds like "mommy dew."

i caught juno baby up in the crawling position the other day.

imogen's world {right now} evolves around everything FROZEN.

when my sis was in town she brought this amazing german coffee. i look forward to it every day.

there is something wrong with every door in our house. really, they all need replaced.

I cut mirabelle's hair myself. 
It turned out cute. 

i am down 4 pounds in 3 weeks. man, is it a slow process. and only two more weeks of wearing juno while i workout :)

i am most thankful that my Lord wooed me at such a young age.

a working greasy monkey, a house that needs cleaned, pictures for friends and thanks to mops, we have a date night.

happy weekend.


No comments: