Monday, January 26, 2015

New Favorite Young Living Products

Here are a few current favorite Young Living Products (yes, YL is an essential oil company, but they are so much more than that).

Thieves Household Cleaner: I use it to clean EVERYTHING, from counters and carpet to mirrors and produce.

Thieves Soap: I love the smell of this foamy soap and how I don't have to worry about any chemicals or toxins in it. My girlies love it too (maybe even a little too much).

Body Wash (gel base): I get to chose whatever oil I want to put in it and make it smell so good. I don't have to worry about what ingredients I am putting in my body. And actually I split this body wash in half and then add water to the remaining part. It works just as good, and lasts twice as long.

Body Lotion (Lavender): I was worried about the smell of this lotion and if it would be too intense, but I never notice it. I have been using this lotion for the past 6 months and I still have half the bottle left. A little bit goes a long way.

Thieves Dentarome Toothpaste: My husband and I use this multiple times a day and like the constancy of it and how clean it leaves our mouths even though it doesn't foam up like regular toothpaste. I even use this toothpaste as deodorant. I just put a little bit on my finger and rub in my pits. There is a mild sting to it, but my body is use to it by now and I am no longer smelly or get as sweaty :).  I am looking forward to how it holds up in this Texas heat.

NingXia Red: I have only been using this for a little bit over a month, but I wish I would have started so much sooner. The nutrients it contains is amazing in itself, but I also seem to have more energy and have noticed my attitude and how I have gotten less mad at my kiddos. It comes in two bottles and I still have a whole one left! I give this to my whole family (except Juno right now) because of all the benefits it has.

Inner Defense: This is a great liquid soft gel that contains some amazing oils that include oregano (a natural antibiotic), eucalyptus, cinnamon, lemon, clove, rosemary, thyme and lemongrass. We take this pill when we are feeling a little under the weather or a cold coming on. It is rich in immune-supporting.

Some things I am getting next month: Thieves Lozenges, Thieves Floss and Balance Complete.

**I am doing something special for the month of February. If you place an Essential Rewards order, sign up for our Essential Rewards program, or get someone to sign up for it or have someone order a Premium Starter Kit. (or all of the above!) You will be entered into a drawing for a Free Home Diffuser!
Who doesn't need one for every room?! 
The more people you get, the more entry's you will have :)

Wondering what a Premium Starter Kit is?

email me at tiffanyandrobert@hotmail.com
or
Wondering what Essential Rewards is?


No comments: