Friday, January 16, 2015

leftover friday

mirabelle's current new favorite phrases:
"it hurt me so bad."
"but nana bought it for me."
"pipi looocking (pipi longstocking) is coming to my world."
"but grammy said."

juno is officially on the move. and she now enjoys reaching under the couch to see what treasures she can put into her mouth.

my giant fixed the plumbing to my washer. i feel like a different person now that i can accomplish laundry.

i could eat soup everyday, however, my giant could not.

we only do a costco run once a month, but i find myself wanting to go way more often than that.

if you get a chance, watch Still Mine on netflix.

thanks to our caring pediatrician, imogen is projected to be 5'8" and when asked to read the shapes on the opposite side of the room she did stellar including when she got to one shape, she paused and then blurted "semicircle." i didn't even know she knew what a semicircle was.

we got a knock on the door this week with an amazing gift, a new carseat for juniper!

my greasy monkey has 40 hours worth of work to finish tonight and then work tomorrow, grammy is coming to visit, celebrating 9 years since i said yes, church and homemade biscuits and gravy.

happy weekend.

No comments: