Friday, March 13, 2015

leftover friday

have you ever made almond butter from your uncle's almond farm?
well, you should because it's stinkin delicious.

our spring break consisted of holding sick babies day and night. and a greasy monkey working super ultra late hours.

i have a new pet peeve. kleenex left in the pockets in the washer.

if you use essential oils, you have to get breath again. it has helped us so much this week.

would you cut your hair if you were me? my giant wants me to keep it long and i have this strong desire to chop it all off.

juno baby wants to eat anything and everything we are.

because we have been confined at home, my pipi girl has so much pent up energy.

no one works harder or longer than my giant.

we are planning a trip to montana. and we all couldn't be any more excited.

holding babies, a very hard working daddy and maybe some rest.

happy weekend.



No comments: