Friday, March 27, 2015

Leftover Friday

guess what?!? a nana and papa are coming to visit today!

i talked my giant into a haircut this week. but not just any haircut. a haircut from his mechanic friend turned hair stylist in the heart of deep ellum. 

mira hasn't met a food she doesn't like. she begs for food. and when she gets some, she looks at me and says "de-lush-ses".

man, i miss community. people seeing the ins and outs of the messiness of life. 

i am reminded every day what the Lord has given me and the little lives he has entrusted us with. it blows my mind that He picked me.

the mosquitos have made their comeback and the girls have gotten their first bites.

as we were sitting in the car line the other day waiting to pick up imogen, i asked mirabelle "did you miss pipi today?" and i thought i would just get a one word answer, but she said "all the time."

if juniper could, she would cuddle me all day and all night. i love my little penguin.

people, can i tell you how good it feels to fit back into my clothes and not feel uncomfortable every second of every day? but more importantly, being a good steward of the body i have been given.

frozen on ice, good eats, rest, church, golf for the guys, maybe a flick (cinderella) and family time.

happy weekend.


No comments: