Friday, January 29, 2016

essential oils and stuff

it's been too long since i've talked oils.

stressaway 
{it's one of two oils i keep daily with me in my purse. it's routine for all the homegirls to rub it on in the carline before school, the roll-on is amazing for this.}

purification
{it is great to combat smells. i put a few drops down my sink, on cotton balls and then put in my trash can, diaper genie and even in stinky shoes}

thieves cleaner
{i have one in each bathroom and use the one in my kitchen all. day. long. i can't express having this cleaner product in our home enough. it's safe, so versatile and lasts you so long}

lavender&mint 
shampoo and conditioner
{i am new to this, but is smells amazing and even get compliments from my giant on the goodness of it. and if you suffer from itchy head, like me, you need this}

thieves foaming handsoap
{all my sinks are stalked with this cleaning force. i don't have to worry about harsh chemicals in it and wether or not its fighting bacteria and germs.}

thieves hard lozenges
{coughs and sore throats don't last long in this house. combine it with  squirting a little thieves hand spray and you already start to feel better.}

bath and shower gel base
{you can add any oil you like to it or combine oils. i even pour half in another bottle and add water to it to make it last longer.}

lemon
{i add it to my water and guacamole, use it to get rid of the toughest of stains and anything sticky}

peace&calming
{this finally came back into stock awhile ago and heck, we missed it. this is the oil that goes in the diffuser in imogen's room. she goes to sleep faster and sleeps harder with it.}

owie
{someone is always getting hurt up in here. and i have started using this on my nose, the side with the ring :)}

joy and ylang ylang
{if you have period cramps every month, you want these both. BOTH. rub on belly whenever you feel those awful crampies and i'm telling you, they will be gone.}

peppermint
{its fever season. and you need to rub this on your belly to help fight them. for adults and kiddos over 2.}

ignite and orange
{it smells like my favorite scents of fall and winter in the diffuser}

thieves toothpaste
{i use it to clean my teeth and as my deodorant. i don't go out without it}

*can you tell i love thieves

*there are many more of my favorites, but i don't want to overwhelm you

*i am on essential rewards and that means i earn 20% back on every monthly order.  20% people. that's free money i get to spend on things i use daily.

No comments: