Friday, January 29, 2016

leftover friday

everyone of our girls has their own theme song. i don't know, they just came to me when they were each newborn babies and my giant sings them with me.

i'm officially back in spin class.
and it feels good.

we have a 2004 Toyota Landcruiser for sale.

you ready for some mirabelle quotes:

"Owie, you have toenails Imogen." {Imogen has across the room when this happened}

"Why you eat daddy's carrots all day long? {if you know rob, you know he hates carrots!}

"Can we hop a little bit and then we can eat our food?"

"You tummy is really growing bad mommy." {no, i am not pregnant}

and despite what my 3 year old says, the only reason we were created is to bring glory to God, it's not about snacks.

it's like a party every night when my greasy monkey walks through the door, but if i walk through the door, it's just mommy.

how does one constantly keep clutter away? it consumes this house.

a working giant, dinner with friends, managing 10 two year olds in the nursery and cleaning my floors.
happy weekend.

some pics according to bernice {my phone}

No comments: