Friday, February 26, 2016

leftovers

late last week mira came down with the stomach bug, passed it to me and then to imogen and rob and finally to juno baby.
we have watched every cartoon movie we own. maybe even twice.

have you tried the spicy avocado hummus from costco yet? we can't keep it stocked in our frig {and as "we" i mean "my giant"}

juniper can finally say uv you :)

my homegirls are really into playing store and garage sale and bake sale all at the same time and taking everything from the playroom into the family room. every.thing.

winter never came to texas.

i wonder what it would feel like to be all caught up with every kind of housework?

my dear friend had a baby girl last night and i get to meet her real soon.

i caved and accidentally bought a little Easter candy.
but in my defense, it really is the best kind of candy.

a working greasy monkey, a church nursery, loading up 1000 pavers{that my giant accidentally brought home without telling me} and delivering them to a craigslistie, some family time we've been craving and i really want a really good meal {because i want a meal break from my plant based meal eating}

happy weekend.

No comments: