Friday, September 2, 2016

leftover friday

you guys, homeschooling the homegirls is going beautifully {right now}. i have to constantly remember that imogen is only in kindergarten, she still learns a lot through play.  we can knock things out like crazy and i can't imagine her being gone all day to do this. it really is a joy to have this opportunity.


thanks to my greasy monkey's work, we got to go to two baseball games this week. that's my kind of week, plus that meant we got to see our greasy monkey a little earlier than normal, twice :)


anyone know who would be interested in a 2009 toyota sienna in amazing condition?
we have one for sale.


"my lips hurt so i won't talk anymore." -mirabelle

also, mira really wants to learn how to play wallyball. she doesn't even know what that is.


after encouragement from my sis in law, i have been getting up with my giant, making him coffee and smoothies, working out, reading the word, two loads of laundry, taking a shower, sweeping and mopping my floor. it's amazing how much you can accomplish when you get up at 5 and no kiddos are present.

I dropped the big glass bottle of apple cider vinegar on my kitchen floor. It shattered across the whole space and my house still smells. 
Two days later I knocked a jar of spaghetti sauce on the ground with my cart at the store. 
What am I going to break next?

juno put on her backpack for the first day of pre school yesterday and fell over.
and bawled today until I let her wear pjs for nap time. 

we discovered a park with big beautiful trees, completely in the shade today and only 14 minutes away. we will be back very soon.

no plans=time at home and may or may not include pancakes and pizza burgers.
happy weekend.
GBR

No comments: