Friday, November 18, 2016

leftover friday

i sweep up or vacuum way too much glitter or sparkles in this house. i despise glitter and sparkles and don't know if i will ever get used to it.

i found a little tikes kitchen that we can use outdoors {on our garage sale site}. it's not exactly the mud kitchen i have my heart set on for the homegirls, but they are having a blast with it. plus its brought new life into playing outside.

the alarm went off at 5:30 this morning and my giant asked me if it would be ok if he could go into work a little late and take his girls out for breakfast.
breakfast is my favorite
{and good coffee}
i love him so.

sometimes during nap time, i catch imogen just standing in her doorway for a creepingly long period of time and will say things like "i'm building machines, want to come see?"

this week's quotes:
mirabelle- "we can't pray tonight. my finger is hurting."

me- "imogen, stop taking your hair ties out and loosing them. we don't have very many left."
mirabelle- "ya, stop oozing them. plus i think there are toys under my bed."


the last few weeks have felt long and i catch myself wallowing into thoughts that i am doing this all myself when rob is working late and family is not close and friends are not present.
fighting those lies are tough and i truly know that i am so not in this alone.
in fact, grammy wants my homegirls tomorrow night and my giant and i can finally catch up, share our hearts and spend some time.

happy weekend



No comments: