Friday, December 30, 2016

leftover friday

homegirl quotes:
"sometimes we do church in the car." -mirabelle

"i can wink with my eye, but i have to be sleeping." -imogen

mira- "will i be four after nap time?"
me-  "you were four yesterday."
mira- "but i don't look like a big kid. i'm just still a small kid."

we are back from nanaandpapas house and gosh i wish everything could put itself away. it always takes a little bit to get back into the swing of it and things like when your youngest wants to sleep in her dragon costume  at nap time because she loves pete's dragon so much, you just say yes.

on our way home yesterday i asked my giant if he wanted to take a small detour to the dairy farm to save me a trip and because i really didn't want to wake up the next morning with no milk or eggs.
now he sees what all our hype is about :)
plus we found a yummy {hole in the wall} bbq place afterwards.

my giant drove the entire way to nebraska despite me asking him to switch so he could get a break. and then he drove the entire way back. he loves me too much.

cheering on the huskers, trying to sell a truck, meal planning, going to bed early on new years and my giant having to work.

happy weekend.


not everyone agrees with me, but this is the first pic i have seen that at first glance i saw juno in me. 

we were grateful to get the chance to see, catch up and say goodbye to my long time friend ashley before they had to africa for medical missions.

the tornado sirens went off while at nanaandpapas house so we had to spend the evening in the basement. when we were all together this last spring, same thing happened. 


Pics by my sis in law Emily:

No comments: