Friday, December 16, 2016

Mira love turns 4


i asked imogen what Christmas is all about and she said God. He sent his son to be born. 
i then asked her what she's most excited about for this Christmas and she said to be able to celebrate with my side of my family and all she wants to do is be with family. 

do you ever wonder why it's so hard for family members to wish each other a happy birthday? i'm not talking about gifts, but just an acknowledgement. sometimes it just makes my heart hurt. 

my giant stayed late at work last night. but brought me home a surprise Christmas gift {we don't buy each other Christmas gifts}. 
its a snow cone maker. 
he's my favorite.
i absolutely love to eat crushed ice and my addiction became full force with having babies. 

i told the girls that there will be no more cooking projects until they help me find my beater. one of them walked away with it and it is nowhere to be found.  

Her heart is so gentle, but her personality is so spunky. She is the first to help clean up, says the best quotes and goes all out in all she does. Happy Birthday to this big girl!
we are keeping things low key and having a family dinner tonight with snow cones to follow. tomorrow we will be celebrating with grammy and uncle jeff {and soon to be aunt tiffany} with an ice-cream cake.

well, the littles are napping and imogen has set up a tea party for me...

happy weekend.

No comments: