Friday, February 3, 2017

leftover friday...finally

today is the first day it has been just the girls and i since my surgery. it's been rough to say the least and a lot harder than i thought it would be. but my giant asked us to come to lunch and as much as i wanted to say no, we packed in the van and headed down there and it was just what we all needed before nap time.

my mom has been so amazing, coming down here and taking my homegirls back to NE, keeping them for almost two weeks, taking care of all of their neediness and woes and silliness and homeschooling, and then driving them all the way back and helping me take them to school the next day. she deservers a gold medal.

i should have told my mom to write down any good quotes from them, but i forgot.

the good thing is i got a good dose of dancing and singing performances when they returned.

we have two beautiful trucks for sale if you're looking.

i know winter rarely shows up in texas, but i just really wish it would.

not sure what the next few days have in store,
but happy weekend!

No comments: