Friday, November 10, 2017

leftover friday

have you been missing some homegirl quotes?!

"can i have you forever?" -juno

"my eye is broken, let me check, yep my eye is broken." -juno

"really daddy? you're gonna hurt my neck." -mira

"juno burped in my face and on my food." -imogen
"what? i had lots of burps." -juno

"did these mountains grow?" -mira


mira was sent home with a letter this week from preschool stating that she failed the hearing test. i took her to the doctor where she failed two more tests. we were referred to the audiologist where they gave her a more extensive test. she barely passed.
we are not sure what is going on.

we have been battling when to fit school in this week. between doctor visits and sickness and picture taking we've had to do school on the fly and during nap time.

one morning i found imogen reading to the littles and discussing how thanksgiving came to be. they were all sitting in our school room so sweetly. i got to make coffee and breakfast without distraction.
i wish every day began like that.
most days, we wake up to someone in tears.

my giant and i had a whim to sell our house and move into another this week.
of course we didn't, but we were serious {for a few days}.

i got to take some birth pics of a friend's daughters' baby. despite tough circumstances, this single momma chose life for her baby. the best choice she will ever make for her. if you want to view the video i put together for them, click here.

i had to hold back my own tears, as witnessing the miracle of birth and knowing i can't have anymore of my own, but wanting to.
oh, and of course running into my midwife this day didn't help either. it made my emotions raw.

our greasy monkey is working this weekend and i'm planning some outdoor time. a hike, riding bikes, and enjoying the coolness of the air.

happy weekend.



No comments: