Friday, November 9, 2018

leftover friday

we only have one more week of cc before our winter break. gosh it's gone by quickly. we will take a break the week of thanksgiving because nana and papa will be joining us, but the rest of winter break we will continue to homeschool.

i love the sound of our girls playing outside.

it's been too long since i've been in a bakery. i found an all gluten free one and i think i could have eaten everything in there.
gluten hates my body. most people don't understand or get it, but they don't have to. they don't understand or get the pain my body goes through.
i don't talk a lot about gluten here or having celiac disease. but gluten is the worst.


we took a field trip to the texas discovery gardens today with our cc friends. i don't think any of us realized just how much fun it was going to be.











i know it's been well over a few weeks. but i still want a birthday dinner.
i mean a good dinner where we get to dress up and i don't have to shop, think or plan for it. but alas, maybe next year.

homegirl quotes:

juno- "what does an anniversary look like?"

mira- "mommy, everyone kept pushing and pushing me around today and i just kept biting myself. now i'm bleeding."

juno- "shitty is saying boobie"
mira- "well, some people call owies boobies, so that's what i am talking about."
me- "booboos, that's what you call owies."
mira- "ok, but booboos can be boobies.

juno- "mommy, someone sprayed inside our bathroom."
me- "i know, i cleaned it."
juno- "what? now i can't go teetee in there anymore."

mira- "mommy, i was hurt while eating my lunch."
me- "how did that happened?
mira- "i fell on myself."

juno- "what?! an old man riding his bike. you've got me serious. he's good."

juno- "my lips hurt."
me- "do you need some chapstick?"
juno- "no, i need a bandaid on them."



i've worked my but off cooking for our family this week {i finally have enough energy and need to catch up on everything} and my poor giant has been coming home every night late, with a fever and exhausted. he hasn't even been able to really enjoy all this cooking.

our mira love has her last soccer game tomorrow and it's another double header. i don't want to tell her it's supposed to be 35 degrees when she plays :) but i'm loving this weather.
here's her game last week. and grammy got to come and cheer her on!

our greasy monkey is working and we're finding a van for a dear family in need and will probably donate ours. nothing in this world is ours. :)

happy weekend!

No comments: