Friday, December 14, 2018

leftover friday

homegirl quotes:
me- "mira, how did you sleep last night?"
mira- "well, i only like my pillows cold and it was hot and i couldn't sleep on that hot thing."

mira- "when i poop, i cry."

me- "i haven't talked to an adult all day."
mira- "ya, except for me."


you guys, i've done the biggest parent fail yet.
mira got diagnosed with asthma and here i thought she had this cough that she couldn't shake. for months. she's probably had asthma for years 😱. poor thing, i just never put her symptoms together. a huge thanks to grammy for helping me figuring it out.


it's been chilly the last couple of days and we're wishing this rain would turn to snow.



when i took this pipi girl ice skating for her birthday i had to leave them my drivers license for the skates we borrowed from the place. but you see, the rink was no where close to where we purchased our tickets to skate. they told me to leave our skates by the rink when we were ready to leave. so you see, we never went back anywhere close to where we purchased our tickets again. you can see where this is going...yep. i ended up leaving my id and didn't even realize i was missing it until we tried to get into grammy's work Christmas party a week later.

they were kind enough to let me in without it and then i went on a mad hunt to find my id.

anyone else spend the day cleaning stickers off of fake wood doors? no, ok then.
for the record, we have reviewed over and over that stickers only belong on paper. ONLY PAPER.

birthday parties, cooking baking and trying to get our giant to feel better.
happy weekend.

No comments: