Thursday, January 10, 2019

my darling dawn

He heard our prayers and heaven gained the most beautiful soul, my dearest and greatest friend. 
her shear strength was so admirable. she always encouraged me, was never judgemental, always real, could tell her and talk to her about anything, up for adventure and loved so well. she taught me how to be true in my beliefs and not let others have so much influence on me and now, how to have grace in times of sorrow. how i cherished our friendship. i love you dawn. 
i'm so very grateful for all of our good times woven into her journey.  but gosh dang it, i'm missing her so much. my confidence is found in our Lord, the author and perfecter of our faith and continues to offer us peace + grace + mercy each new day as He leads us through this unknown wilderness of broken hearts, shock and grief.














my suitcase still sits unpacked and we leave for nebraska in the morning...i can't bring myself to do it.

No comments: