Friday, July 25, 2014

leftover friday

our first week of going for walks {post baby} and we must be quite a sight because everyone who passes us either slows down to stare or stops. i'm tired of my inner thighs touching, so i'm carrying juno in my ergo and pushing the other two in the stroller.

i admit, sometimes i turn on the tv just so the girls don't fight. imogen knows just how to push mira's buttons and mira is a scrappy fighter {pulls hair, bites, pinches and scratches}. it's usually imy who ends up in tears.

mira wanders around the house saying "me too. me too."

we made an additional trip to the store this week just to get out of the house. we were not in need of anything, just a different atmosphere.

when i woke up the other morning,  imogen was standing right in front of my face staring at me.

the last three nights i have put peace and calming essential oil on juniper's feet. she has slept through the night.

i pray we won't be the people who don't get invited because our family is too big or we're too loud.

a few hundred dollars later and our garage door is back to working.

we are not ready to move mirabelle out of her crib, but juno's head and feet are touching the bassinet so plans have to be in effect soon. as in today.

i begged rob to let me take the redbox movie back. 10 minutes to myself.

every toy we play, we seem to lose some part of it.  i am so sick of it. where in the world do these things disappear to?

i've been getting shin splints when i walk in the mornings.
oils to the rescue.

family time this weekend. hoping my greasy monkey doesn't have to work or work late. we got invited to two pool parties. and it's going to be sweat city the next few days.

happy weekend.

pics from bernice {my phone}




No comments: