Thursday, July 20, 2017

leftovers

i know i've been quiet over here for the past few weeks, but we've had family in town visiting for the past 20 days and haven't found the time to sneak away to write.

here's a few pictures to see what we've been up to with family:

4th of july 
coffee at the dwarfs coffee shop

cow appreciation day at chick-fil-a
free kids meals for us!

a sleep over with cousin sophia and this girl gang call themselves "the bombs"


lunch at sweetie pie ribeyes


and lots of play time


"my hands smell like dog." -mira

"sometimes my teeth are crazy and they switch, switch, switch around." -mira

"my bones always ask for food. they tell me i need snacks." -mira

"my tisses {kisses} are broken." -juno

i found a little ball of poop on the floor in the girls bathroom and asked who did this {knowing exactly who did it, but wanted to see if she confessed} and juno replied "that is my ball of poop. i poop on the floor because i poop everywhere." 😳

we've also went swimming almost every day, celebrated grammy's birthday, despicable me3, baseball games, haircuts and countless dance parties.
Pics from Bernice {my phone}

aunt jenn and her boys are here for a few more days and we're trying to squeeze in that last bit of fun in this squelching heat including, gnomes cones, legoland, meat u anywhere, swimming, some home cooking, more cousins, playing games and probably another movie :)


No comments: