Thursday, June 28, 2018

leftovers {on a thursday}

when my parents were in town last week, my mom and i took a day trip to waco. 
and let me tell you. magnolia table is worth all the hype and all the wait time.
this isn't any typical restaurant. their heart was poured out into it.









of course we also had to stop by the silos :)



my parents offered to take back my two older girls for a few days with them to nebraska and i took them up on it. so, its just been juno and i during the day. and we've had so much fun!

our days have included morning cuddles

lots of bike rides




spending some of her birthday money

buying nana a helmet {finally}

begging for a bike, but NOT getting one.

napping in pipi's room {and destroying it}

visiting daddy at work in our pj's while he's fixing a car late into the night

random bloody nose 
{although, she did say she picked it :)}

lunch date

and i think she might be my one of my favorite lunch dates, 
i mean, come on, look at the food choices she's making. so yummy!

a friend date to get donuts and coffee and play at the new indoor play place at the mall


and convincing me everyday to wear her around for a little bit.

imogen and mira are having a blast at nanaandpapa's house. and my cousin's daughter even got to join in on the fun!


face timing my homegirls


i've also had the chance to get a ton of stuff ready because we are about to head north. 
for a long road trip.
to maximize my giant's time, i'm doing the first two legs by myself with the homegirls, as well as the last two.
10 states and staying in 8 homes.
looking forward to all of God's beauty we get to see, the people we will get to hug and the deep and funny and good conversations we will get to have. 
our books on cd are restocked, new music in the van and the snacks will be flowing.
we're ready to roll.

if i go, i'm going north.

happy weekend.

No comments: