Friday, February 22, 2019

friday leftovers

juno- "why are you so red? are you so sweaty?'
me- "no, i'm not sweating."
juno- "why that red face on you?"
me- "i can't help the color my face changes to. 
i'm missing dawn today and every day."

imogen- "sometimes i just can't believe i'm even alive or that i'm here on earth. sometimes, i just pray about it. why am i even here?"


so many big thoughts happening over here and i'm sorry i've been absent.

here's a glimpse into our life lately:

napping during rest time


always building and finding places to store our lego creations

mira finds my one pair of "high cheels" about once a week and wears them better than i ever could.


recess at a park

i love how these roses from my bush remind me of dawn.

nap time will forever keep me sane.

schoolin

while imogen was down with the stomach flu, we sang and danced and put on shows




painting the parts of a volcano

recess and a show

juno being juno


we give our neighbors roses from our bushes and they give us tulips.



making blessing bags for people in need

recess outside


hiking rockledge park with my homegirls








this life is so important. trying to live it well with purpose: loving and serving those around us.

happy weekend.

No comments: