Friday, February 1, 2019

leftover friday mess

i finally got to meet so many of your good friends. and so many homeschool!!

i just want to text you. and hear your voice.

you were in this first, who am supposed to ask now?

its so hard to listen to the podcast schole sisters. it's good. but somehow i feel closer to you.

Lord, you know friends are so hard for me. why did you take my closet?

so many people are inspired by you dawn, i've had five people alone tell me how they wished they knew you.

i'm sorry i wasn't there for you more.

i'm sorry i didn't let you know what you meant to me more often.

who am i going to talk about oils with?

i hate that you're gone.my encourager, my friend.

food still doesn't taste just right.

why does the mother die in so many kids movies? why have i not noticed this before?

my girls miss you. especially imogen.

i started the book i {borrowed} from you. i didn't realize what i was getting into when i started it. but it would have been a project we did together. and now here i am and i'm going to take the challenge. the well educated mind- it's a book to challenge you and encourage you as you read through many great classics. as i'm taking back my education with homeschooling, i'm sorry to say that i have not read many on this list {even with a minor in english} thus this desire. first up...
don quixote by miguel de cervantes.

sometimes i just can't process your death and then i start praying for your hubby because i know he is hurting 100 times more.

juno wants you to dance with Jesus for us and give Him a hug.

and i finally found the pics of one of the times you came to visit us when we lived in denver.








and because you loved my homegirl's quotes so much, here are a few:

-at the store-
me- "i can't see daddy."
imy- "i can see him, i think he's squatting down."
mira- "ya, he likes to stretch in stores."

mira- "because i'm blinking, my eye is now hurt."

me-"what's up with mira?"
imy- "i think she is just cranky."
juno- "i think she is juicy."

little girl at dance class- "we are going to mcdonald's tonight."
juno- "well, my dad says that's trash."

mira- "i know the strongest man in the world. Jesus, daddy and then God."

mira- "i am foolishly full."

juno- "i need a bandaid."
me- "your life revolves around bandaids."

mira- "daddy don't spend all your mothers daughters dollars."

mira- "mommy, i know you used to work at a church."
me- "i've never had a job at a church. what did i do there?"
mira- "you know, what all the churchers do."

thank you so much to the friends and family, who called, who acknowledged this loss, who texted and left a voicemail, to the friend who sent a card, to the friend who made us a meal and to the gift that was given. thank you.

No comments: